Happy New Year!!!
Yesterday was the last day of the old year, so we talked about old goals. Today is the first day of the new year, so we should talk about new goals.
1. Finish Valpari, Central Park Hoodie, Girl Friday & Vintage Knee Socks
2. Complete at least two of my WIPs (listed in #1) before starting any new projects
3. Read 50 of the Books on the list of Best Post-Apocalyptic Books list on GoodReads.com
4. Finish the Christmas Quilt Wall Hanging
5. Learn Stranded Color Work
6. Knit 2 pairs of socks from Around the World in Knitted Socks for Gram
7. Make 4 quilt tops from November 2010 Shop Hop
8. Have no more then 4 WIPs at any one time.
I reserve the right to add any additional goals as needed.