January 7, 2011

Well, I decided what I want to do with my left over skeins from Vintage Knee Socks. In my massive search for a project I came across Laar by Gudrun Johnston. It's been published in The Shetland Trader - Book 1 which has a few really cute patterns in. Currently only one pattern is available for individual purchase but the rest are going to be made available this month. Now I have to decided if I want to purchase just this pattern or if I want the book. The book is reasonable priced at $22.95 which gets you the print book and the PDFs.



© Gudrun Johnston/Jared Flood



© Gudrun Johnston/Jared Flood


© Gudrun Johnston/Jared Flood


© Gudrun Johnston/Jared Flood


I know that I'll have to purchase more yarn to make this since the two skeins I have won't be enough but it'll be totally worth it. This top is adorable! It would look great with a skirt or with pants. And with a tank under it, I could wear it to work.

Now I just need to decide, do I want the book (yes, I do) or do I want to wait for the PDF (maybe). I think I should just order the book.

Never mind, I ordered the book. Getting the PDF copy of the book right away is sooooo cool! The book is beautiful for the pictures alone, not that I would expect any different from Jared Flood, his photographs are always beautiful. Can't wait to get the hard copy.

No comments: