January 2, 2011

Dear Ravelry,

Why is your awesomeness the bane of my existing? You're so awesome, so many cool patterns in one place, so much inspiration and all the great people...you're the coolest. But with so many choices, I want to make them all. And I want to do it right now.

But I made goals for 2011. Numbers 2 and 8 say that I can't start anything else until I finish at least two of my existing projects and that I can't have more then 4 WIPs at any one time. I know you're just doing your job but is there any chance you'll be a little bit less awesome?! Please? I'm not above begging but I think you're above lowering your standards.

Every time I go on your site to look for a specific project using a specific yarn I find something else I want to knit that isn't within the parameters that I set. If only I could quit my job and knit 24 hours a day, then I might get to at least a small percentage of all the awesome projects that you tempt me with every day.

I know you're not going to lower your standards because it's not your style. But could you, for the sake of my sanity, at least say you'll think about it? Just maybe?

All my love and admiration,

Me

No comments: