May 14, 2010

We're home! Finally! No pictures today, we didn't even slow down for the California state sign when re-entered the state. We both wanted to get home so bad and sleep in our own bed! We're both really tired but we had a great time driving across country.

This trip may be over but we'll be headed to Oregon in a couple of weeks to visit my family. I won't have access to wi-fi like I did on this trip but I'm going to take tons of pictures and really enjoy our time with my family.

We don't go back to work until Tuesday but tomorrow we have to drive the 2 hours to my moms house to take her the furniture that we brought back from Alabama. We're planning to have lunch with my mom, grandmother, sister and cousin. I can't wait to see them! We were only gone for 8 days but it feels like a really long time! I missed my family! I think we talk about our family's and our pets more then anything else today. Can't wait to see them all, not to mention get our dogs back! We missed them so much on this trip.

We're both really tired and stiff but I'm already looking forward to the next trip!

No comments: