May 24, 2010

My sewing problem is reaching monumental proportions. I can't help myself! I want to sew constantly. I'm really enjoying it and it's so nice to be able to make my clothes for a fraction of the cost.

Saturday night I cut out the pattern at the right. It's a New Look, number 6913.







The top turned out really good but way too long. I'm going to have to go back and shorten it by quiet a bit. The picture on the pattern, the model's shirt is the right length. Mine is so long that it completely covers my butt. I'm thinking that if I take a couple inches off the bottem and then hem it up, it should be fine.




The shoulders actually came out perfect. I tend to get push at this point and want to get the prject done and rush it. But I really took my time and got it right.
What's up next? I don't know. Might try to get some knitting done that's been on the back burner for a while Maybe finish up my Thermal.

No comments: