April 5, 2011

Book# 25 of the 50 Book Challenge...




From Goodreads.com:

Set twelve years after the shambling zombie masses have overrun Manhattan, America, and the world, Monster Planet is the mind-blowing conclusion to what must be the scariest trilogy ever. Oceans of blood, scattered limbs, wanton violence, and general mayhem abound, along with revivified mummies, a Welsh sorcerer, and Wellington's signature brand of cool high-tech weaponry and sly humor — zombies, after all, are the ultimate consumers. What do the undead want, aside from fresh meat? Do the steadily diminishing number of humans who have somehow managed to survive over a decade of living hell stand a chance on a planet where they've been reduced to the status of prey? It all ends here, on Monster Planet.

My take:

3 out of 5 stars. I liked it but I didn't love it. This is the third book in the series. I think out of the three books, number 1 was the best. All and all, not a bad book but I think I would have like more back story on the main character Sarah.


Also on a side note, this was book 25 out of 50 for the challenge. I'm not officially 50% done. I can't believe it. It's been so fun and I've gotten to read some really awesome books that I might not have read otherwise.

No comments: