December 9, 2010

The Moorish Lattice Cardigan is no more. I frogged it and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Ok, maybe a little but I did it and I'm glad that I did. I knitted and knitted and then realized that I didn't have enough stitches. So I frogged it and started over and then I couldn't get the pattern to work out the way it should so I frogged it again and then decided that I was done with it. It just wasn't progressing in a manner that was making me enjoy knitting it and once the joy is gone...so am I.

So The Morrish Lattice Cardigan has been replaced by Girl Friday by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. I'm still working on the back for this and haven't gotten very far because I keep getting way laid by Christmas Knitting.


The pattern is really easy to work with and it makes for great TV knitting when I'm trying to watch Criminal Minds. I was hoping to finish this before Christmas but I don't think that it's going to happen. Either way, I'm looking forward to finishing this so I can wear it. It looks so comfy!

No comments: