March 3, 2011

I picked up a new bag over the weekend. I decided that I needed a small messenger bag that I could carry across my body. I found a Sherpani bag on sale at REI.
It's got one big pocket and one small pocket. In the big pocket it's also got a waterproof sleeve for holding a 16oz water bottle and one small pocket which is plenty big enough to hold my cell phone.

The big pocket is big enough to hold my full sized wallet, my glasses, my hair brush, a small bag for my Burt's Bees lip balm (of which I generally have four or five of them), my camera and even a large hard back book. The small pocket holds my calendar, my iPod and my badge for work. It also has a tethered key chain that I put my work keys on so I can always find them.

The flap also has a small pocket in it that's just big enough to hold my car keys and a lip balm for easy access. It's a great bag.

No comments: