March 18, 2011

The ABC of Me!

A - Age: I'm 35
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Taking out the trash
D - Dogs Name: Rexragous International Dog of Mystery "Rex" & Dixie
E - Essential Start of the Day item: Coffee
F - Favourite Colour: Blues and greens
G - Gold or Silver: Both
H - Height: 5ft 9inches
I - Instruments you play: Piano, want to learn to play mandolin
J - Job: Analyst
K - Kids: None
L - Living Arrangements: Live in a house with my husband, two dogs and one cat
M - Music You Love: Classic Rock
N - Nicknames: Weezie & Sister
O - Overnight Hospital Stay: None
P - Pet Peeve: Tardiness
Q - Quote from a Movie: Too many to name
R - Right handed or Left: Right
S - Siblings: 2 sisters, one older and one younger
T - Time you wake up: Between 4:30 and 5
U - Underwear: Cotton
V - Vegetables you dislike: Green Beans
W - Workout Style: I used to run and I'd like to get back to it
X - X-Rays You've had: My knees when I was a kid and recently my right foot and my left hand after a motorcycle accident
Y - Yummy Food you make: Lots, I love to cook
Z - The best place to Visit - I love to travel but one of my favorites is Tamales Bay

No comments: