February 18, 2011

We're off to Stitches today! So excited! I did finish my Roheline in time (barely) so I will get pictures of it as soon as I can. Let's just say that I had to take all the buttons off of it and put them back on again. About 75% of them ended up being too low for the button holes. That's never happened to me before and I had to pull them all off and replace them. I guess I shouldn't watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and sew on buttons. I think it turned my brain to mush. But I got it done and just in time too.

We'll be leaving my mom's house in the Napa Valley shortly and hope to be in Santa Clara in time for the Market Place to open this morning. Fingers crossed that it doesn't pour rain today like the forecast has been calling for. Either way, I can't wait! I'm so excited!

Hope your Friday is awesome too!

No comments: