February 12, 2011

I ordered my bag handles for Lacy Leaf Satchel from Joann's a while back and they finally arrived this week. By "they" I mean one showed up. Saying I was unhappy would be a major understatement. I huffed and puffed around the house and finally checked my original order and my bank statement. Turns out I only ordered one handle.

When I realized that I only ordered one handle I was really mad at myself. Joanns.com charges $6 for shipping regardless of how small the item is. I was mad about the cost of shipping when I ordered the first time but I was really upset knowing that I was going to have to pay for it again. Thankfully I did have a 40% off coupon but still, $6 for shipping a handle that weighs like an ounce seems like gouging to me.

I did order the 2nd handle and I'm sure that it's on the slow boat from China just like the first one was. But that's ok, it'll give me time to put in the first liner and cut out the inner liner. So that way when the second handle arrives, I'll be ready.

No comments: