November 5, 2010

Oh how I love comfortable shoes. I've crammed my feet into enough extremely high heels and too small flats to last me a life time. I've been searching for a pair of heeled boots for a while but everything I liked was either too pricey, too high heeled, not heeled enough, too pricey...too everything but what I wanted. I also generally wait until too late in the season to actually find a pair of boots, by the time I find something I like, they're sold out in my size.

But this year, I found these. They're B.O.C Kramers and I love them. They are so comfortable. I feel like I'm wearing bedroom slippers at work.
They are really great. I can wear them under my boot cut jeans and with skirts. Too bad I don't have any skirts that I can wear them with. I might have to make a trip for fabric to make a couple. They'd look great with a pair of tights and a skirt. Love, love, love these boots.

No comments: