November 15, 2010

The new Winter 2010 Twist Collective is up and I'm in love. Twist Collective always has one or two patterns that I like but not love and this time they have several that I really, really like.

Photography by David Whitfield
This is Leaving by Anne Hanson. I've often admired her designs and I follow her blog, KnitSpot, but so far I haven't found anything that I really want to knit but that has changed. I love this sweater. The scoop neck and the details on the sleeves is really attention grabbing.
Photography by David Whitfield
I love the pull over version. I like the unbroken pattern down the front and the back.
Photograph by Jane Heller

This is Roheline by Suvi Simola. I love the dropped stitch (go figure) detail on both the yoke and the cuffs.
Photography by Jane Heller
Photograph by Jane Heller

Parcel by Carol Feller. Love that the detail is off to the side and not taking up the whole but is the the main focus.

Photograph by Jane Heller
Love the detail going down the arm.
Photograph by Marten Ivert
Chambord by Karen Maple. Love the neck line on this one. Simple but dressy. It would be great for a holiday party.
Photograph by Marten Ivert
I try not to love something because of the color and really purple does nothing for me but I do love the little twist of color on the cuff and the collar. It's unexpected.
Photograph by Marten Ivert
Greenway by Amy Herzog. The neckline on this sweater needs no introduction from the body. The plain stockinette stitch really sets it up for the neckline to shine.
Oh me, oh my. If only there was time to knit everything I want to knit. The only way I could get it all done is if I had nothing else to do all day but knit, no chores, no work, no time for nothing else...on second thought that doesn't sound all that fun. I think I'll pass.

No comments: