November 3, 2010

As I said last week, I've been lusting after this Jordana Paige bag. But at $89, it's out of my price range right now...and will be for a while. So yesterday I was searching on Targets website for a new purse. I have a black satchel bag that I love but it's getting to the point where I carry so much stuff that it's some times hard to fit my wallet into it. Between my eyeglass case, my cell phone, my iPod, my camera and my wallet (not to mention the stuff that always seems to collect in the bottom of my bag) there just wasn't enough room. Normally I don't buy colored bags. Black and only black. I wear a lot of black and gray too but for some reason something made me look at green bags. I guess I couldn't stop thinking about the Jordana Paige.

Normally, I'm not much of an obsessive person but this bag...I don't know. I just couldn't stop. I even went so far as to mention it to Hubbs but when he asked how much and I said $89, I could see that there was no way he was going to approve a handbag that is almost half of my car payment. Too much money.

So in my search at Target, I found this bag:

Not an exact match but pretty dang close and at $25, it was a bag I could get behind. So off we went to Target. The Target in Elk Grove had the bag and it is big. Way bigger then I would normally carry but since I also want to be able to stuff a knitting project into when necessary instead of carrying an additional knitting bag I think it's going to work.
I love a new handbag. Makes me feel all spiffy.

No comments: