November 18, 2010

Last Friday and Saturday I went with my mom and a couple of her friends to do a quilt shop shop-hop. I had no intentions of buying anything but of course I did.

Cheri, Mary, My Mom & me...wearing my Coffee with Cream Jacket (again)

At the Quilted Vine in Santa Rosa, I fell in love with this quilt that was hanging in the store.

So of course, I bought the fabric to replicate it myself.

And I got the pattern too.

I fell in love with this fabric at Queen B's Quilt Shop in Antioch...

I found this pattern to go with it.

At Cornerstone Quilt Shoppe in Fairfield I found the cutest zoo animal baby fabric. I just couldn't leave without it...

The shop had the flannel version made up in this pattern. I liked it but I don't like working with flannel so I got the plain cotton version. I don't need a baby quilt right now but by the time that I get this made up, someone I know will be needing a new baby quilt...maybe me.
Guess I better get to sewing.

No comments: