January 5, 2010

I'm so happy! As you can see by the below picture! I'm such a goof! My February Lady Sweater is complete. I ran out of yarn and had to wait and then it took me forever to get around to blocking it and then sewing the buttons on. What can I say? I'm not a strong finisher. But she's done and I even wore it to work. I got ton's of compliments and I was very proud of her.Pattern: February Lady Sweater by Pamela Wynne
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted in Tide Pool Heather
Started: 9/30/09
Finished: Finished Knitting on 12/5/09, Finished Blocking and putting on the buttons on 01/03/09

I love, love, love this sweater! Can't wait to finish the rest of the sweater that I currently have started.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow Lisa! It looks great! I love the color you chose too. Very, Very Nice!!!