December 1, 2009

Thanks everyone for your kind comments for my coworker. My boss stopped by the hospital yesterday afternoon to check on her on his way from one office to another. He said she was all drugged up but doing very well. It was a kidney stone that caused all the problems. She's home now and resting comfortably. I'm so thankful this morning that it wasn't something worse. This poor woman has been through a lot with her family in just the last year and a half that I've known her. I'm sure every ones positive thoughts did her a world of good. The power of prayer is amazing.

I wish I had some camping pictures to share with you but my batteries died in my camera while we were camping and I didn't get any. It snowed 3 inches on Friday and it was beautiful. There was no wind so the snow just came straight down and covered everything. Thank goodness that we were in the 5th wheel otherwise I would have frozen my tushy off! My poor dogs didn't quite know what to do with themselves and were running all over in the snow and rolling it it. They loved walking around and we even allowed our troubled child, Rex, to be off leash for most of the trip. There was no one else in the campground other then our group and my dogs were the only ones there so it was ok.

Stolen from Deanne. Thanks, Deanne!

The above picture was after it snowed the first day. It really wasn't all that cold but the fire really helped. All and all the trip was really good. It was fun to hang out with some old friends and make some new ones. Sadly this is the last trip in the 5th wheel for winter. Now it's just day trips to the mountains for snow wheeling. I'm going to miss the trailer but all I have to do is be patient and spring will be here before I know it.

No comments: