December 29, 2009

My 2010 Goals are up and are as follows:

1. Read all 10 books on the List of Top 10 Banned Books - 4/10 complete
2. Knit at least 1 pair of toe up socks
3. Knit something with Alpaca
4. Quilt the 3 quilt tops that I have finished
5. Finish piecing and quilt the Christmas wall hanging
6. Sew up the two clothing patterns that I bought
7. Start and complete at least one quilt out of the several that I have all the parts for all ready
8. Use up all the stashed sock yarn I have before buying anything new
9. Knit up the Heather Hoodie by Debbie O'Neill
10. Finish the 4 sweaters that I have as WIP's in my Ravelry queue. (Celeste, February Lady, Tuxedo Vest & Central Park Hoodie)

I think this list is totally do-able before the end of the year. Can't wait to see how far I it get by the end of the year. I put it on my side bar to help me keep track of my progress and not forget what I want to accomplish. I didn't do this last year and I feel like a lot of my goals got lost. But I'm totally ready to accomplish these 10 things.

No comments: