December 3, 2009


Ok Folks! I signed up to get a library card this morning. I will have to go to the library tomorrow to pick it up but I was able to request Uncle Tom's Cabin this morning. I can't wait to get it and start reading. It will be my first book in my challenge to read the top ten most banned books. I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait to get the book but I guess I'll have to check back to see if it's arrived at my local library. Hopefully it wont take too long. Other then high school kids that are required to read the book, I don't see this as a book that too many people will want to read. But I could be wrong. I haven't read it so I won't know until I do! I can't wait!


Is it weird that I'm so excited about a book? A really old book? Wait, why am I asking? I know I'm weird. ;)

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I think you'll enjoy it. Now, I'm curious to know the top ten...I'm sure I've read most of them. I'll have to look that up!

Thimbleanna said...

Not weird at all! I'd like to read it too -- Ialways hear so much about it, so it's sad that I haven't read it!