December 4, 2009



First of all, isn't my local library cute?! It's the tiniest library I've ever seen. Super cute.

I know the question that's on everyones mind is whether or not I actually got the card. I didn't. But!!! I have a very good excuse. Their computers were down today so I have to come back. I'm hoping that they will be back up tomorrow otherwise I will have to wait until Friday to try again. I'm not sure I can wait that long!

In other good news, I took my car in to get a smog done on it today. I don't normally take it myself. One of the reasons that I got married was so that I wouldn't have to deal with automotive stuff or take out the trash. lol But really Hubbs normally takes care of this kind of thing for me since it stress me out really bad. Hubbs had to work late today so I had to handle it myself like a grown up girl. Thankfully my old girl passed her smog test with flying colors and now I can pay the state the crazy fees they charge to keep her on the road. Dang old DMV. But at least it's handled! Go me!

No comments: