December 31, 2009

Happy Blog-aversery to me! One year ago today I posted my first post, mostly because I was bored at work and didn't have anything to do. Hard to believe it's been a year. At that time I was still at my old office, the only one without a window. One year later I'm still in my same job, still without a window but at least at the new office none of my co-workers have one either! How's that for fair?!! lol

In the last year not that much has really changed for me. Same job, same house, same car, same husband (thank goodness) but I think my attitude has really changed. And I have to put some of that on my blog. It's been a good outlet for me as a place that I can write down what's going on and what my goals are. I'm looking forward to another year of blogging and general happiness. And I wish another year of happiness for all my friends and family! God bless everyone! Happy New Year!

No comments: