November 25, 2009

So in an effort to learn to do some of things on my 10 on Tuesday list I bought some patterns. Who knew patterns were so dang expensive?! Thankfully the fabric store was having a sale and they were only $2. I do love a good deal.



Simplicity 2550, bodice A



Simplicity 5914, view B




I'm going to do my best to make both of these. Hopefully they aren't so far ove my head that I can't do it. I know I can get sewing support from my mom over the phone when I need it but it's not the same as having her here. Hubbs and I are actually taking off on Friday and going on our annual camping trip with our car club but now I'm kinda wishing I could stay home and make one or both of these to wear next week to work!


Yikes, I just pulled the pattern out of the envelope just to look at it and it's all ready scary! Somebody hold me!! I'm sure if I just take it one step at a time I can do it. It might now come out perfect but in the end I'm sure I'll have at least something that looks kinda like it's supposed to! lol! Wish me luck!

No comments: