November 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday....

10 things you wish you knew how to do:

1. I wish I knew how to play my mandolin. I bought it earlier this year and have put no effort into learning to play it what-so-ever. Embarrassing.

2. I wish I knew a couple different kind of cast on's for knitting. It would be nice to pick up a different technique.

3. I wish I knew how to fix cars. Then maybe mine wouldn't be falling apart all the time and I wouldn't have to rely on someone elses time table to get it fixed.

4. I wish I knew how to fly. Then I wouldn't need a car! lol

5. I wish I knew how to either be a stay at home mom or just work from home. I hate having to leave the house every morning in the freezing cold to drive into a cold office where I spend most of the day thinking about being at home.

6. I wish I knew how to teleport. I'd love to spend more time with my family and if I could teleport it would be so much easier then driving 2 hours one way.

7. I wish I knew how to have a positive attitude more often. This one I'm working on. I smile even when I don't want to and it helps me feel better.

8. I wish I knew how to lose weight and keep it off with off without out having to make any effort to do so. Miracle pill anyone?

9. I wish I knew how to get my neighbors to understand that their dogs barking all night long is a problem.

10. I wish I knew how to sew clothes. I think this is one I can work on.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

What a fun post! I'm with you on 3 - 8. And 10 is definitely doable -- if you can knit the way you do -- you can sew some clothes!!!