January 10, 2012

I Guess this is What Happens...

when you fall off the face of the earth. You miss that the Winter 2011 Twist Collective came out. Where was I?!




I always love the photography in Twist Collective but this time I doubly love it. The mix of the fancy fabrics with the rusticness of the wool is beautiful.


Lots to love in this issue but two were my favorites:









Bellevue by Robin Melanson

Last years Stitches West sweater was from Twist Collective, Roheline. It got lots of attention at Stitches and I still wear it all the time. This year my mom and I are going and we're taking one of my mom's friends that is part of her sewing group. I am really looking forward to going again this year. I got a copy of Cookie A.'s Knit. Sock. Love. for Christmas and I NEED sock yarn!

No comments: