October 17, 2010

The one in which I done did got my hair done...

Hubbs suprised me and took me to get my hair done on Friday. I was a hair virgin. I'd never had my hair dyed or really styled. I had it all one length and had had it that way since at least my senior year of high school (we won't talk about how long ago that was).

Before from the front/side.

Back

In foils

Finished!
Oh my gosh! What a change for me! I look so different that I keep going back to the mirror to look again. You can see my eyes! The hard part is for me is going to be doing the maintance on it. I used to get my nails done every two weeks and had to give it up becuase I just couldn't sit there for the hour that it took to get it done. But chatting with Nancy is a pleasure. She and Hubbs grew up together and have know each other for years. It was so fun getting insight into what Hubbs was like when he was in high school and after getting to talk to Nancy I can see why they were friends. She was so warm and welcoming that I think I fell in love with her a bit! lol She was awesome.
So if you're in Sacramento and you want to have a great time while you get a cut and color, call Nancy at Sexys Salon.

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Your hair looks AWESOME! I love it. :-)