October 29, 2010

Is it just me or does this bag look like it has a bad attitude?



I'm in the process of obsessing over my need for a new knitting bag and I keep running across the Zuma Bag from Namaste. Every time I see it, it looks like it's frowning at me, frowning in disapproval. I'm sorry that Zuma doesn't approve but I can't help it. I love to browse knitting bags. And I do need a new one.

But I'm lusting after this one:



The Jordana Paige "Rio" in Olive. Oh how I want this bag. I've been thinking about it for two years. I asked for it for Christmas last year but then decided that it cost too much. But I still love this bag. I want it, I think about, I do dirty things to it with my eyes. I just adore it. And I know for sure that if I get any money for Christmas I'm getting this bag.

No comments: