October 5, 2010

Because I'm completely neurotic, after I finished my Butter Cream Jacket I had to find something to knit. I was trying to wait for yarn from Jimmy Beans Wool but I can't go one day without something thing to knit. I was literally driving myself crazy for a few hours on Sunday morning. I couldn't sit still and was fidgeting myself right off the couch.


When I headed off to go to Costco for a new dog bed I had no plans to stop and buy yarn but when I made the stop to pick up buttons for the Butter Cream Jacket I picked up some yarn. I can't be held responsible for my actions! Jo-Anns was having a sale on Patons Classic Wool!



(Image from Greetings from Knit Cafe)



I've been eyeballing the Slouchy Cardigan from Greetings from Knit Cafe by Susan Mischer for a while. It looks so comfortable for everyday wear. So I picked up 5 skeins of Patons Classic Wool in Moss Heather. I cast on for the back on Sunday and so far I'm enjoying it. It's a nice simple knit being that it's all stockinette.


I haven't cast on for Vera yet but I'm looking forward to working on this to break up the stockinette stitch of the Slouchy Cardigan. Now if only I didn't have to work and could just knit all day! Oh dare to dream!


Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

No comments: