My mom picked up some blocking wires for me a while back and I hadn't used them so I pulled them out to block the two front lace panels. It's kind of a pain to use them but I like that I was able to get the edges uniform.
The body turned out nice. I love the lace panels.
I like the garter stitch on the bottom finished it off nicely. I'm thinking about doing an applied I-cord bind off like I did on Shalder. It finished the edges up so cleanly and since this doesn't have a button band I'm thinking that I'd like a nicer edge to finish it off. But at this point, I'm going to seam it when it's dry before I decided how I want and if I want to finish the edge.