July 26, 2011

Normally I don't complain about business. But I have to admit that in this case I'm willing to complain out loud. Bell Brothers, you guys need to give some of your drivers, specifically this driver, a lesson in courteous driving.

On my way home from work last night, this guy tried to sideswipe me...twice. The first time I had to change lanes to avoid being hit and the second time I honked at him because he was about to change lanes into the side of my car. Then he tailgates some poor guy down the freeway. Naturally, he got of the highway at the same exit that I did and I snapped his picture at the stoplight. Once the light turned green he proceeds to do 55 in a 45. Strike three. Clearly he has some bugs that really needed killing. Me, I just needed to get home without getting killed or maimed at the very least.

Anyway, enough of that. Happier things await. Hubbs, my Father-in-law and myself went to see our local minor league baseball team, the Sacramento River Cats, play last night. Hubbs god mother had tickets she couldn't use and gave them to us. We had great seats just to the left of home plate.


I love going to see the River Cats play. The games are always good, the stadium is nice and the view of the field is awesome. I love that you can see the iconic Tower Bridge from just about anywhere in the stadium. It was a good game with lots of action and the Cats crushed the Reno Aces 10 to 1. I worked on my Alpine Glow sock during much of the game. I completed the gusset and most of the foot. All that stockinette makes for quick knitting.



No comments: