July 5, 2011

I don't know why I quit working my Larch. I finished the second pair of socks that I'd been working on for my grandmother on Sunday night and was trying to figure out what to work on next. I pulled out Larch and realized that I'm almost done with the second sleeve and then I just have to block, seam and doing the finishing for the collar and the buttons for this to be finished.


Picture by Savory Knitting


I started this on January 30th and I'm pretty sure that I haven't done anything with this since some time in February. I'm working on the sleeve cap for the second sleeve now. I love the yarn and the color I chose, Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light in Candied Yam. It's a beautiful deep orange color and the alpaca content makes it soft and warm. Of course it's currently in the 100+ degree weather around here but it'll be beautiful this fall.


Sometimes I'm such a dunder head about finishing stuff.

No comments: