September 8, 2010

Finished another one... This is my 42nd book of 2010. I've read a lot this year but being on planes and in airports more then normal has really helped. Plus finally getting my library card which gives me hundreds of books for free hasn't hurt either.

Now I love a good post apocalyptic book as much as the next guy (most likely more) but One just didn't do it for me. It left too much unexplained for me. I only gave this book two stars out of five on my ratings on Goodreads.com. Most everything gets a three unless it's a book that I just couldn't finish but One just didn't get me going or make me feel what the characters were feeling in the pit in my stomach. So two stars.

I finished the sweater that I started for my mom for Christmas back in June. Well, finished to the point where I need to block it before I can move on. I talked about it here. I just need to block it but right now I've got two sweaters that I finally finished that are currently blocking. As soon as they're dry I'll block this one. I need to get a move on it if I'm going to have it finished for my mom for Christmas. I'd hate to give her a bunch of unfinished parts.

No comments: