July 8, 2010



From the piles of library books I chose A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick as my work reading book. It's been on the New York Times Best Seller list. I'm looking forward to my lunch break today.

I also finished The Maze Runner last night after I got home. I've loved Dean Koontz for years so I chose The Darkest Evening of the Year as my home reading. I got about 7 chapters in last night before I finally realized that my eyes were closed and I wasn't reading any more. I need more reading hours in the day.

I haven't been doing much sewing or knitting this week. My sewing room is torn up. I got a new cutting table from my Grandmother a couple of weeks ago and I haven't had time to get the old table out and the new table in. With my older sister coming this weekend I know that I won't finish that project this weekend. I'm hoping for some time next week because I have a 3/4 finished top and a 1/2 finished jacket that I'd like to get done and a pair of pants for work that I want to get cut out. But right now I can't even get to my machine and I a really hard time just getting to the ironing board this morning to iron my skirt for work. I also need to get my guest room put back together before my sister gets here on Friday evening. I think I have a lot of work to get done tonight!

No comments: