September 24, 2011

Have you seen Sugarbunny Yarn from Knitpicks?

I came across Sugarbunny doing the thing I know I shouldn't be doing...yarn shopping on line. I know I should stay away from yarn shopping but I figured it wouldn't hurt to take a peek at Knitpicks to see what's new. Little did I know...Sugarbunny.


It looks so soft and cozy and beautiful. I just want to order it all, make a pile on my bed and burrow in for the winter.



Peacock..so deep and beautiful.

Sea Spray, cool and inviting.


Even the gray of Hawk is just lovely.


And Potion...what can I say? I want a couple dozen skeins of this!!!!


So after I envisioned a beautiful worsted weight sweater perfect for cooler fall temperatures I remembered...Angora makes me itch. Not just an occasional scratch like wool but itch like my skin is on fire and the only way to put it out is by scratching until I don't have skin left. And the itch doesn't go away because I take the garment off, oh no, it lasts for a few days afterward! And it leaves my very pale skin blotchy and red for days.


Some times life is so unfair.

No comments: