February 10, 2009

Sorry folks, not much to report after this last weekend. I have been quilting and knitting but I've been fighting a sinus thing and haven't taken many pictures.

Yesterday was my birthday and spent most of it face down on the couch passed out cold. I did get up long enough to take my sewing machine to be serviced. I got it for my 30th birthday three years ago and haven't taken it to be serviced even once. I figured it was time and since I finally finished the table runner (I'll post pictures of it later) and the place mats I was working on for the In-laws car club I didn't have anything else that had to be done right away. I can't wait to get it back so I can go back to sewing. I have a ton of half finished projects that need some attention. But in the mean time, I guess I can just concentrate on knitting.

I'll try to post pictures of my quilting, knitting and birthday gifts later this week. Hope every one's weekend was a good one!

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry you felt so poorly on your big day. I hope you get well soon and can celebrate this weekend. :-)