October 14, 2009




Pattern: February Lady Sweater by Pamela Wynne

Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted in Tidepool Heather

Started: 09/30/09

Finished:

Mods: None...yet.

This is my current project along with the Central Park Hoodie that I'm working on. I don't think I've posted any pictures of that one yet but as soon as I get it blocked I'll try to post some. I've been so busy at work that I haven't been able to do much when I get home from work. I've just been too tired to anything other then sit on the couch and knit. It's a pretty sad state but now that I've moved into the new office hopefully things will settle down. It's been a big change for me. My office moved downtown and I've had to start taking the light rail into work. I'm not one that embraces change will or gracefully to say the least but I know that if I give it enough time I'll adapt. I've never had to use public transportation before so it's a huge change for me. I thought I was going to cry the first time but I got to work and was just fine. I'm sure I'll survive! lol

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

It's beautiful! There must be different versions of the Feb. Lady Sweater? The others I've seen have been the same style, but different stitches. I love this style!