October 16, 2009



Pattern: Convertable by Rebecca Hatcher
Yarn: Knit Picks Shadow Kettle Dyed, Lace Weight in Atlantic Kettle Dyed (blue)
Started: 08/07/09
Finished: 09/19/09
Mods: Left off the button band called for in the directions.
Finally another finished object. The knitting portion had been done for a while as has the blocking section. It just took me a while to finally get around to finishing weaving in all the ends. For some reason I hate the finishing work.
I made this shawl for my grandmother, for her birthday in December. I love the color. It's a very vibrent blue. Now I just have to wait 2 months before I can even give it to her. I hope she likes it. My mom is predicting that she won't use it becuase it's "too nice". lol, sounds about right for our family but that's ok. It's hers to do with what she will!


No comments: